Thursday, February 19, 2009

Here it Goes........

Okay So I always said that i wouldn't start a blog until I had kids so that I could have cute pictures and funny stories to share but then everyone decided to go private so I can't bog-stalk when I am bored at work. So here it goes. We don't have a super exciting life's and I am always bad at updating stuff like this but at least i can see everyone's cute families!!! We just got back from Cancun a few weeks ago for some our good friends wedding. It was so much fun minus the fact that she had dreamed of this fairytale wedding on the beach and 2hours before the wedding it started pouring rain!!!! It was sad but we all made the best of it. Chaz was the photographer and took some nice pics with his fancy new camera. Here are some pics......ENJOY

9 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! Kami you have joined the addicting blogosphere!! I am so proud of you. I am so excited to blog stock you and actually see what you guys are doing. It feels like we never see you so this will be great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad we'll be able to keep in touch better! Cancun, you lucky girl! That sounds so nice right now. You look cute as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am so glad you did a blog! We love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I am so glad you did a blog. We love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kami! I didn't know you have a blog! It's so fun to keep in touch! I'm so jealous you got to go to Cancun!! I'm so sick of WINTER!! I hope summer gets here soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I ran across your blog on Nikki's! Its good to see how you guys are doing! We have a Boston too, her name is Lucy! They could be friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WAHOO!!! Good times...I am such a slacker since I discovered facebook!! But I am getting there. And I have your girlscout cookies!! I have to get them there by tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kami! Whats up! time to post pics! ha ha how are you! The concert was a blast! The gals are darling! Chat soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kami and Chaz- Congratulations on the upcoming new addition to your little family. We are so happy for you guys :) And I bet your mom and dad (especially) are just so thrilled. That news just made my day!!

    Looks like so much fun in Cancun! I'll keep checking your blog now for updates and tummy pictures!

    Luv, The Molloys

    ReplyDelete